INFINITI Brake Service & Repair in Columbus, OH
One of the most important safety components on your INFINITI is your brake system. If your vehicle had no working brakes, it would certainly be difficult to travel safely for even a short distance. Taking the time to make sure that your brakes are in good operating condition is a great way to help ensure your safety on the road. Germain INFINITI of Easton is here to help keep your brakes working like the day they were new. Each time you bring your vehicle in for maintenance or service, you’ll receive a brake inspection as part of our multipoint vehicle inspection.
When to Have Your Brakes Serviced
Fortunately, it’s generally easy to tell when there’s an issue with your brakes. You may feel the stopping power of your INFINITI gradually weaken or you might have to press harder on the brake pedal in order to come to a stop.
Although these symptoms are common indications of worn brakes, the following symptoms may be a sign of a much more serious – and more dangerous – brake issue.
- Loss of brake pedal pressure and the pedal goes completely to the floor
- A brake warning indicator light has appeared on your dashboard or instrument panel
- Your INFINITI starts to shake or pull to one side during braking
Have Your Brakes Inspected and Serviced at Germain INFINITI of Easton
Included with our multipoint vehicle inspection, our factory-certified INFINITI technicians will perform a thorough brake inspection which includes:
- Checking for even brake wear and measuring brake pad/shoe thickness
- Verifying brake lines and master/wheel cylinders are free of any leaks
- Checking rotors for run-outs and hot spots
- Inspecting brake calipers for fluid leaks, movement, and general wear
- Checking anti-lock brake sensors
- Making necessary adjustments and testing hardware
- Viewing brake fluid levels and condition