- Starting at $36,600 MSRP*
- 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 producing either 300 or 400 horsepower
- 7-speed automatic transmission with Rear-Wheel Drive or optional INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- INFINITI InTouch™ dual screen display with RearView Monitor
- Available Bose® Performance Series Audio 16-speaker stereo with Bose® Centerpoint® simulated surround
- Optional ProASSIST Package which includes Blind Spot Warning (BSW), Backup Collision Intervention (BCI), Around View® Monitor (AVM) with Moving Object Detection (MOD, and Front and Rear Sonar System
- Available quilted, semi-aniline leather-appointed sport seats with red contrast stitching
- LED signature headlights, fog lights, and turn signals
About the INFINITI Q50
Designed to move, inspire, and empower your drive — the striking INFINITI Q50 is for those who dare to define themselves beyond the usual expectations. Drivers will have their choice of a standard twin-turbo V6 which produces either 300 or 400 horsepower. Available INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive gives the Q50 confidence across the entire spectrum of weather conditions.
Centered completely around the driver, the interior of the Q50 is packed with enhanced technology, supportive comfort features, and exquisite design. Feel power at your fingertips with dynamic steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, helping to keep you firmly in the sweet spot of the powerband. A collection of standard safety innovations found on the Q50 help you see and respond to danger. The INFINITI Q50 defies conventions of what a sport sedan — and you as its driver — can achieve.
What the Critics Say
The Q50 offers many of the latest high-tech features and driving assistants as well as better-than-average performance at a reasonable price.”
If Audi and BMW cars were considered the last word in premium compact sport sedans, it seems no one told INFINITI. The 2021 Q50 is sleek, well-equipped, roomy, athletic, brimming with safety features from the second-lowest trim level, and priced well below the German competition.”
What’s New for 2021
There are several key updates to the INFINITI Q50 for the 2021 model year that we’d like to highlight. First, a new Sensory model has joined the lineup with leather upholstery, a 16-speaker Bose audio system, open-pore wood trim, power-folding exterior mirrors, 19-inch wheels, and sportier front and rear bumpers. Q50 Luxe models now come equipped with a collection of driver assists, such as a 360-degree camera system, adaptive cruise control, automatic high-beams, blind-spot monitoring, and lane-departure warning as standard. Finally, the two new exterior colors making their debut on the 2021 Q50 are Slate Gray and Grand Blue.
INFINITI Q50 Features
Style & Performance
Ranging from elegant sophistication to track-inspired performance, the INFINITI Q50 offers styling that ranges from mild to wild. Its sculpted front fascia is designed to be both aerodynamic and aggressive. Q50 RED SPORT 400 models feature 19-inch sport-design aluminum-alloy wheels over high-performance brakes for the ultimate in responsive handling. A combination of turbocharged power and innovation heightens the performance of the Q50.
Q50 3.0T Luxe models come equipped with a 300-horsepower 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 for the perfect balance of power and efficiency. Sitting atop the range is a 400-horsepower 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 engine, exclusive to the Q50 RED SPORT 400. Available INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive provides the ultimate in stability in control when the weather conditions take a turn for the worse.
Meticulous attention to detail, premium materials, and cutting-edge tech combine to create a luxurious environment inside the cabin of the INFINITI Q50. Standard 8-way power adjustable front seats, Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control, and a leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel each welcome you as you step into the driver’s seat. Optional maple wood, Kacchu aluminum, and Radiant Illuminated Kick Plates add to the upscale atmosphere of the interior.
Experience a concert-like listening experience with the available Bose® performance sound system. Outline your trip with Journey Planner or get help with tasks on the go with the available INFINITI Personal Assistant®. Using your compatible smartphone, you’ll have the ability to activate the Remote Horn & Lights, Remote Engine Start/Stop, and keep tabs on its location, speed, and more thanks to optional INFINITI Remote Services.
Offering a comprehensive approach to safety, INFINITI Safety Shield technologies help inspire confidence while helping you stay prepared for the unexpected. Intelligent Cruise Control works by automatically increasing or decreasing your speed according to traffic flow. An available Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection provides a 360-degree virtual view of your parking environment. Another evolution of driving confidence, the optional Backup Collision Intervention® uses radar sensors to alert the driver of a potential collision with another object when backing up. Blind Spot Intervention® detects vehicles in the blind spot area while providing subtle steering guidance back into the center of your lane. Cruise easier, follow smarter, and anticipate the unexpected with cutting-edge safety technologies found on the INFINITI Q50.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $36,600 MSRP*
- 300-horsepower 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 engine (AWD available)
- 8-way power adjustable front seats
- INFINITI InTouch™ dual screen display
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and audio streaming
- LED signature headlights, fog lights and turn signals
- Starting at $41,700 MSRP*
- 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Power sliding/tilting moonroof
- Textured Aluminum interior trim
- Homelink® Universal Transceiver
- Rain-sensing front windshield wipers
- Starting at $47,600 MSRP*
- Leather-appointed sport seats with manual thigh extension
- Bose® Performance Series Audio 16-speaker stereo with Bose® Centerpoint® simulated surround
- Sport-design front and rear fascia
- 19-inch Sport-design aluminum-alloy wheels
- Around View® Monitor (AVM) with Moving Object Detection (MOD)
Q50 RED SPORT 400
- Starting at $55,750 MSRP*
- 400-horsepower 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 engine (AWD available)
- Exclusive 19-inch aluminum-alloy Sport wheels and Sport brakes with red-painted calipers
- Quilted, semi-aniline leather-appointed sport seats with red contrast stitching
- Exclusive dual exhaust tips with brushed satin finish
- Kacchu aluminum interior trim
*Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excluding destination charge, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
**2021 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.