- Starting at $41,650 MSRP*
- Standard twin-turbo 3.0-liter V-6 with either 300 or 400 horsepower paired with seven-speed automatic transmission
- Standard Rear-Wheel Driver or optional Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system
- Available INFINITI Direct Adaptive Steering®
- Supportive, high-back seats with bolsters upholstered with standard leatherette or optional semi-aniline leather
- INFINITI Safety Shield® collection of driver-assist technologies
- Standard INFINITI Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition
- Available RED SPORT 400 trim including exclusive matte black carbon-fiber exterior trim accents, Dynamic Digital Suspension, and uprated sport brakes with red calipers
About the INFINITI Q60
Combining opulent style with thrilling performance, the dynamic INFINITI Q60 continues to set the standard for the modern luxury sports coupe. Available in three distinctive trims: PURE, LUXE, and RED SPORT 400 -- the Q60 offers something for all types of passionate drivers. Regardless of model choice, you’ll experience the exhilaration of a standard twin-turbo V6 engine paired with a responsive 7-speed automatic transmission. Eye-catching design elements found on its exterior include its double-arch grille, crescent-shaped C-pillars, human-eye shaped headlights. Centered entirely around the actions of the driver, the luxurious cabin of the INFINITI Q60 offers a blend of ergonomics and supportive comfort at all speeds. Its full suite of driver-assistive safety innovations along with groundbreaking tech features help the Q60 retain its position as a segment leader among all luxury sports coupes.
What the Critics Say
The Infiniti coupe's bodywork is both graceful and muscular, which make it one of the prettiest models in a class that also includes the Audi A5 and the polarizing BMW 4-series. While the brawniest Q60 makes 400 horsepower, every version features a strong twin-turbo V-6 and either rear- or all-wheel drive"
— Car and Driver
Curvy and sculptural, it turns heads wherever it goes. LED headlights give the Q60 a distinct light signature and I love the unique kink in the C-pillar. My Red Sport 400 gets 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels that are tucked up next to the fenders, making for a tight silhouette. I think it's one of the best-looking cars on the road today."
— Roadshow by CNET
What’s New for 2021
Key changes to the INFINITI Q60 for the 2021 model year are highlighted by newly standard safety features. Now included as standard on the mid-range Q60 LUXE are adaptive cruise control, automatic high-beams, blind-spot monitoring, and lane-keeping assist. RED SPORT 400 variants are now available with power-folding exterior mirrors and updated carbon-fiber trim. Lastly, Slate Gray and Grand Blue are two new exterior colors making their debut for 2021.
INFINITI Q60 Features
A quintessential aspect of any sports coupe, thrilling performance capabilities come standard across the entire INFINITI Q60 model range. All trims come standard with the award-winning VR-series twin-turbo V6 engine, producing 300 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque on LUXE and PURE trims. Step up to the exhilarating RED SPORT 400 to experience a muscular 400 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque. All trims come standard with a responsive seven-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode and Downshift Rev Matching. The standard Drive Mode Selector lets you custom-tailor the ride of the Q60 to suit your preferences. A Dynamic Digital Suspension, exclusive to the RED SPORT 400, boosts ride comfort and agility thanks to adaptive dampers. Intelligent All-Wheel Drive is available for every trim level, increasing your driving confidence across the entire spectrum of road surface conditions.
Stimulate each of your senses inside the luxurious cabin of the INFINITI Q60. Relax into its supportive high-back seats featuring all-day comfort along with specially designed side bolsters to hold you firmly in place during spirited maneuvers. Designed to deliver a serene ride at all experience, all trims benefit from a standard Active Noise Cancellation system featuring phase-shifting technology to identify and quiet potentially harsh frequencies. Massive dual touchscreen displays (8-inch upper, 7-inch lower) place key drive information and infotainment functions within quick reach. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration along with a standard Wi-Fi hotspot help you stay connected to your social circle on the way to your destination. Available semi-aniline leather-appointed seat upholstery is just one example of the upscale materials and premium craftsmanship found throughout the interior of the INFINITI Q60.
There’s simply no substitute for the confidence and peace of mind that comes from knowing that your vehicle is there to provide a helping hand when you need it the most. That’s precisely the reason why every INFINITI Q60 comes standard with INFINITI Safety Shield®, a comprehensive suite of advanced safety systems. Examples of active and passive safety features include available Around View® Monitor, Intelligent Cruise Control and Distance Control Assist, Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Prevention, Blind Spot Intervention®, and Backup Collision Intervention. Standard Automatic Collision Notification with Emergency Call can automatically send help directly to your location in the event of an accident.
Trims & Specs
Q60 PURE (AWD available)
- Starting at $41,650 MSRP*
- 300-HP 3.0-liter V6 twin-turbo engine and 7-speed automatic transmission
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- LED headlights and taillights
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Autoᵀᴹ integration
- 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels
Q60 LUXE (AWD available)
- Starting at $50,200 MSRP*
- Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Bose Performance Series Audio with 13 speakers
- Power sliding moonroof
- Semi-aniline leather-appointed seats
Q60 RED SPORT 400 (AWD available)
- Starting at $58,100 MSRP*
- 400-HP 3.0 liter V6 twin-turbo engine
- Unique dual exhaust tips with brushed satin finish
- Red painted sport brake calipers and dynamic digital suspension
- 20-inch staggered aluminum-alloy sport wheels with summer performance tires
- Uprated sport brakes with red calipers
*Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excluding destination charge, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
**2021 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.