- Starting at $40,300 MSRP*
- 2.0L VC-Turbo™ 4-cylinder engine (268-horsepower / 280 lb-ft of torque) with Continuously Variable Transmission, available INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- INFINITI InTouch™ dual display system with upper 8-inch and lower 7-inch LCD touchscreens
- Standard Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition
- Available semi-aniline leather-appointed perforated seating
- Optional ProPILOT Assist: Lane Keep Assist and Intelligent Cruise Control with full-speed range, stop & hold, and auto-resume
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration along with Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone / Streaming Audio capabilities
- Optional Motion Activated Liftgate
About the INFINITI QX50
Combining thrilling performance with exceptional efficiency and groundbreaking technological innovations -- the dynamic INFINITI QX50 is the quintessential compact luxury crossover. Powered by a class-exclusive variable-compression turbocharged 4-cylinder and available with the confidence of INFINITI Intelligent AWD, no obstacle will stand between you and your weekend plans. For even greater confidence, the QX50 is also offered with a comprehensive collection of the latest driver-assist technology for an extra set of eyes helping you stay safe on the road. Inside the cabin, drivers will discover premium luxury features such as optional semi-aniline leather seating surfaces and a panoramic sunroof to help you and your passengers enjoy every stretch of highway. You’ll also have no trouble staying in touch with your social circle thanks to standard connectivity features including Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration along with Bluetooth® capabilities. For those who refuse to settle for less, the INFINITI QX50 strikes a unique balance between prestige and practicality.
What the Critics Say
The QX50 crossover seats five people. Extremely comfortable front seats make it a joy to be a passenger or driver, and the second row is almost as impressive. There's ample space in both rows, including 38.7 inches of rear legroom that bests most class rivals.”
— U.S. News & World Report
This luxury crossover is loaded with features, costs thousands of dollars less than competitors, and is spacious for passengers and cargo alike. And while rivals generally stick to a conservatively upscale interior design, the QX50 bucks convention, offering an inspired cabin that looks like nothing else on the market.”
What’s New for 2023
There are a number of exciting updates to the INFINITI QX50 for the 2023 model year. Features now included as standard across the QX50 model range include a wireless smartphone charging pad, remote engine start, heated exterior mirrors, frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror, and rear door alert. Additionally, all 2023 QX50 models benefit from three years or 36,000 miles of complimentary scheduled maintenance services. The other significant change is the arrival of a new QX50 Sport trim level that replaces last year’s Essential trim. Sport models feature a unique front fascia, 20-inch alloy wheels, and gloss-black exterior trim.
INFINITI QX50 Features
Proven Performance & Smart Styling
Standing out from the crowd of ordinary and mundane compact luxury SUVs, the bold INFINITI QX50 features bold styling cues to help you make a memorable entrance. Equally as functional as they are refined, signature LED headlamps provide sophisticated illumination both day and night. Flowing styling curves cascade along the sides of the body, providing a sense of motion even at a standstill. Beneath the hood of the QX50 lies a segment-exclusive 2.0L VC-Turbo™ 4-cylinder engine producing 268 horsepower along with remarkable efficiency due to its unique engineering. No matter what the weather has in store for your plans, optional INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive helps you maintain control when the road conditions turn slippery. Exclusive Direct Adaptive Steering™ technology available on the INFINITI QX50 provides the driver with a unique, customizable feel for the road.
First-class comfort and innovative technology features combine to produce a remarkably luxurious environment inside the cabin of the INFINITI QX50. Compared to the dull, unimaginative interiors of the competition -- the QX50 stands out with a plethora of unique materials and color combinations. QX50 AUTOGRAPH trims boast available quilted white semi-aniline leather-appointed climate-controlled front seats for the ultimate in comfort. Its second row of seats has the ability to both slide and recline, creating almost 6 inches of additional rear legroom. The standard INFINITI InTouch™ dual display system with upper 8-inch and lower 7-inch LCD touchscreens place all of your favorite multimedia functions and critical drive information within easy reach. Better still, standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration make it effortless to access apps directly from your smartphone.
Predictive safety features and driver-assist aids provide you with an additional layer of protection from the unexpected behind the wheel of the INFINITI QX50. ProPILOT Assist, available on the QX50, already supports drivers with some of the same drive assist technologies that will someday make the future of autonomous driving a reality. Examples include Lane Keep Assist and Intelligent Cruise Control with full-speed range, stop & hold, and auto-resume functionality. Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection helps make parking easier by using a series of cameras to guide you safely into a tight parking spot. When backing out of your driveway, optional Rear Automatic Braking monitors the area directly behind your QX50 and alerts you of any possible objects in your path. These are just a handful of examples of the groundbreaking driver-assist innovations available on the INFINITI QX50.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $40,300 MSRP*
- 2.0L VC-Turbo™ 4-cylinder engine and Continuously Variable Transmission
- LED automatic-on/off headlights and signature daytime running lights
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- INFINITI InTouch™ dual display system
- Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition
- Starting at $43,600 MSRP*
- ProPILOT Assist: Lane Keep Assist and Intelligent Cruise Control with full-speed range, stop & hold, and auto-resume
- Panoramic moonroof with power sunshade
- Heated front seats
- Remote Engine Start
- Lane Departure Prevention
- Starting at $48,500 MSRP*
- Sport Front Fascia and Sport "S" Bage on rear liftgate
- Black Exterior Accents
- Around ViewⓇ Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- 20-inch black painted and machine finished wheels
- Bose® 12-speaker Premium Audio
- Starting at $52,800 MSRP*
- Leather-appointed, perforated seating
- Bose® Performance Series 16-Speaker Audio System
- Heated steering wheel
- Adaptive Front lighting System
- Power tilting and telescoping steering column
- Starting at $57,350 MSRP*
- 20-inch dark-painted, aluminum-alloy wheels
- Semi-aniline leather-appointed, perforated, climate-controlled front seating
- Direct Adaptive Steering®
- Motion Activated Liftgate
- Natural Maple Wood interior trim accents
*Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excluding destination charge, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
**2023 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.