- Starting at $46,500 MSRP*
- 2.0L VC-Turbo 4-cylinder engine (Variable Compression Turbo) with 268 horsepower / 280 lb-ft of torque and Continuously Variable Transmission
- INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- Available semi-aniline leather-appointed seating featuring climate-controlled front seats
- INFINITI InTouch™ dual-display system, with upper 8-inch and lower 7-inch LCD touch-screen display
- Standard power moonroof and power liftgate
- Optional ProPILOT Assist: Steering Assist and Intelligent Cruise Control with full-speed range, stop & hold, and auto-resume
- Standard 20-inch dark-painted and machine-finished aluminum alloy wheels
About the INFINITI QX55
Say hello to the newest member of its growing INFINITI crossover and SUV lineup — the all-new 2022 QX55. Taking design cues from the iconic INFINITI FX, the QX55 features a dynamic roofline and striking visual elements which are essential components of a premium midsize crossover. The QX55 is truly a showcase of progressive design with groundbreaking technologies engineered to empower, engage, and connect luxury drivers to the road ahead. Helping to instill your connection with the outside work are groundbreaking tech features like INFINITI InTouch™ featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® integration. Responsive yet efficient performance comes from its standard 2.0L VC-Turbo 4-cylinder engine, giving you the perfect amount and capability and power. Every aspect of the premium interior of the QX55 is designed to surround the driver with luxurious comfort and impeccable craftsmanship to enhance your daily commute. Unlike any other luxury vehicle in its class, the dynamic INFINITI QX55 blurs the line between a crossover and a sports coupe.
What the Critics Say
There's a conventionalism to the QX55's design that makes it both contemporary and yet an effective homage to the original FX at the same time. It's the type of design that makes you want to go drive somewhere looking for a pretty Instagram backdrop—rare for a crossover, especially at the QX55's $47,525 starting price.”
When SUVs get the sporty coupe treatment, the windswept roofline often blows the proportions out of whack. The QX55 not only avoids this issue, but actually manages to improve upon the look of the QX50, with sculpted, swoopy styling that suits it nicely. Another danger of “coupifying” a crossover is that a sleeker shape often cuts into headroom. Not so in the case of the QX55, which skillfully avoids the coupe cramp of the X4.”
INFINITI QX55 Features
Style & Performance
Unmistakable yet elegant, the dynamic styling of the INFINITI QX55 is perfect for those who refuse to blend in with the crowd. It combines the sleek fastback profile of a sports coupe with the everyday practicality of a luxury crossover, allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds. Highlights of the QX55 exterior include its dynamic mesh front grille, Digital Piano Key Taillight featuring 45 individual LEDs, and tapered roofline.
Beneath the hood lies an innovative 2.0L VC-Turbo 4-cylinder engine (Variable Compression Turbo) that produces a balanced 268 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque. Making it easy to stay in the sweet spot of the powerband is a responsive Continuously Variable Transmission with manual shift mode and steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters. Also standard across the QX55 range is INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, adding confidence through its ability to send up to 50% of available power to the rear wheels for greater traction and control.
Equal parts accommodating and attractive to the eyes, the impeccable interior of the INFINITI QX55 begins with its stunning asymmetrical layout. Every aspect was carefully designed with everyday usability in mind, placing key controls and functions within easy reach. You’ll have your choice of three upholstery material choices, three colors, and two interior trim accents to personalize your QX55 to match your personal tastes. Available semi-aniline leather-appointed seating and climate-controlled front seats help melt away the stress and tension from your daily drive. Immerse yourself in your favorite songs with the unparalleled listening experience provided by the optional Bose® 16-speaker Performance Series Audio system. All of your favorite apps and media can come along for the journey thanks to the standard INFINITI InTouch™ dual-display system including Wireless Apple CarPlay® integration for your smartphone.
Forward-thinking safety innovations help set the groundbreaking INFINITI QX55 even further apart from the competition. ProPILOT Assist, available on the QX55 has been developed using the same innovations that will make autonomous driving possible in the future, easing your commute on the highway. ProPILOT Assist is able to automatically react to the flow of traffic ahead by braking, coming to a complete stop, then accelerating again up to speed. This system even has the ability to guide you back into the center of your lane should begin to drift off course. Other standard safety features included on the QX55 are Forward Emergency Braking with pedestrian detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and Rear Automatic Braking.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $46,500 MSRP*
- 2.0L VC-Turbo™ 4-cylinder engine and INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- 20-inch dark-painted and machine-finished aluminum alloy wheels
- INFINITI InTouch™ dual display system, with upper 8-inch and lower 7-inch LCD touch-screen displays
- Power moonroof
- Intelligent Key with push button ignition and Remote Engine Start
- Starting at $51,600 MSRP*
- Leather-appointed, perforated seating and climate-controlled front seats
- Bose® 16-speaker Performance Series Audio
- Navigation with 3D building graphics, 5-year trial access to Premium Traffic and MapCare
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Heated steering wheel
- Starting at $57,050 MSRP*
- ProPILOT Assist: Steering Assist and Intelligent Cruise Control with full-speed range, stop & hold, and auto-resume
- Semi-aniline leather-appointed seating
- Natural Maple Wood interior trim accents
- Adaptive Front Lighting System
- Direct Adaptive Steering®
*Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excluding destination charge, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.