INFINITI Roadside Assistance Coverage
INFINITI Roadside Assistance Coverage Benefits
Flatbed towing to the nearest certified INFINITI Retailer
Accident towing coverage to the closest INFINITI Certified Collision Center. Any model year included.
Flat Tire Change
Emergency Fuel Delivery
INFINITI Roadside Assistance FAQ
How do I contact Roadside Assistance?
Roadside Assistance can be reached online at https://infiniti.rsahelp.com or via phone at (800)-662-6200.
What information do I need when I call in for Roadside Assistance?
The road service phone agent will ask you to confirm or provide the following pieces of information:
- Call back phone number – (this will also be used as a reference number)
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) - Can be found inside the drivers door
- Location of disablement
- Color of vehicle
- Exact current mileage
- Will you remain with the vehicle when the service provider arrives?
- For tow service – The name of the Retailer you wish to be towed to.
- For tow service - Will you be riding with the driver to the Retailer?
- Does the vehicle go into neutral gear?
What if the Retailer is closed by the time the service provider gets there?
- The roadside agent and the service provider will know if the Retailer is closed. Most often, the Retailer has a lock box for dropping keys into. If this is the case, that Retailer can accept vehicles after hours.
- If the Retailer is closed and there is no lock box for keys, the vehicle may have to be stored on the service provider’s secure lot until the next business day.
Can my vehicle be towed to my home instead of the Retailer?
Only INFINITI Retailers are covered as tow to destinations. If you would like to be towed to a different destination, payment will need to be made using a major credit card.
What if my dispatch event is not covered because my coverage expired?
In cases where the request exceeds the coverage, payment can be made via major credit card to secure service.