With the sheer number of choices available on the market, choosing the right midsize luxury SUV for your lifestyle can prove to be quite challenging. It’s likely that you’ve spent time researching the performance capabilities, technology features, and comfort amenities of your favorite SUVs. However, one of the most important factors of a new vehicle is also one of the most difficult to research. Reliability is one aspect of a vehicle that can provide long-term peace of mind and confidence. If you’re curious about the reliability of the popular INFINITI QX60 – we’re here to help! Our team at INFINITI of Easton has created this handy QX60 reliability guide to help demonstrate how it remains the top option in its class.
INFINITI QX60 Reliability Rankings
As one of the most highly regarded names in the business, RepairPal uses expert analysis and data when assembling its annual reliability rankings. This team of professionals measures reliability based on a range of various different makes and models of vehicles. These rankings are intended to provide shoppers with honest, unbiased information to help them choose the best vehicle for their needs. RepairPal reliability rankings are based on three individual categories:
- Cost - This takes into account factors like the cost of labor and the cost of parts.
- Frequency - This is a prediction of how often the vehicle is taken into the shop for unscheduled repairs and maintenance within a single year.
- Severity - This aspect measures the likelihood that any given repair will be a major issue.
After carefully scrutinizing 19 different models in the luxury SUV segment, the INFINITI QX60 finished second only to its larger QX80 sibling in terms of reliability. This is representative of the unparalleled build quality and dependable performance of all INFINITI vehicles. For those looking for a reliable midsize luxury SUV, the clear choice remains the INFINITI QX60.
INFINITI QX60 Key Features
- Standard 3.5-liter V6 and 9-speed automatic transmission, available with an advanced Intelligent All-Wheel Drive System (max towing capacity of up to 6,000 lbs)
- INFINITI InTouch™ 12.3-inch Interactive Display touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay and USB-based Android Auto compatibility
- Standard Wi-Fit hotspot with connectivity for up to 7 devices, optional InTouch Connected Services and Personal Assistant (paid subscription required)
- Enhanced ProPILOT Assist with Navi Link
- Optional quilted semi-aniline leather seating surfaces and open-pore wood interior trim accents
- Available Bose Performance series 17-speaker sound system
- Standard Rear Automatic Braking, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, and Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
INFINITI QX60 vs Competition
Still having trouble deciding if the INFINITI QX60 is right for you? Our team at INFINITI of Easton has created this informative model comparison in which the QX60 faces off against some of its top competitors. Once you see the results, it’s obvious that the QX60 remains the best option for drivers searching for the best midsize luxury SUV.QX60 vs Competition